Do not be afraid to ask quastions. If You dont know, how to set up remarketing tag or You have a problem with granting access to facebook panel. Here you can find the right path, whitch allow to to access all the problematic quastions and information you need. All the answears You can find here.
To upload your product data in Google Merchant Center, you’ll first need to create a feed to which you can submit your data. This step is required for any new feed, and once a feed is registered, you can update the existing feed without having to register it again.
Create a primary feed
A primary feed is the central data source that Merchant Center uses to access and display your product data. Learn more about feeds. Use primary feeds to add or remove product data, set language and country targeting, and set feed rules for your product data. Primary feeds are the only feed type that can add or remove products. Note: If you are submitting separate primary feeds for online and local ads and/or listings, make sure that you aren’t submitting the same products in both feeds. Google recommends submitting all of your products in a single primary feed. If you need to exclude products, use the
- Country of sale: The country of sale is the main country in which products from this feed are sold. Product data in this feed must meet the requirements for the country you submit, including the feed specifications and policies. You can add additional countries for Shopping ads when you select destinations during the feed creation process.
- Language: The language in which your product data is written. Learn more about using the right language and currency
- Destination: Choose one or many feed destinations in Merchant Center to allow you to determine which Google features can use the items in your data feed. Learn more about multiple destinations
- Primary feed name: Enter a descriptive name that helps you identify the primary feed. The feed name doesn’t need to match the name of the file you’re submitting.You can change the feed name later by editing your primary feed settings.
- Input method: Select the one that fits your needs best:
- Google Sheets: You can upload your data using a generated Google Sheets template, or with an existing Google Sheet with your product data. Learn more about Google Sheets
- Scheduled fetch: Google can fetch your feed directly from your server.
- Upload: Upload files directly to Merchant Center via SFTP, FTP, Google Cloud Storage, or manually.
- Website crawl: If there are no feeds currently in your account, and you have the appropriate structured data on your website, Google can crawl your website to retrieve your product data. Learn more about how to use automated feeds to build your product data
- File name: Depending on what input method you select, you may be prompted to enter the name of the file you’ll be submitting. This name should exactly match the name of the file you created and include a valid extension.
After you have provided the information and clicked Continue, you can view and manage your newly created primary feed in the “Feeds” section of your Merchant Center account. To manually fetch or upload a feed, click on the 3-dot icon in the “Processing” tab of your feed and select your upload preference from the dropdown.
The source and more information about Feed you can find here: Support Google